- After the Yes– The personal blog of a husband and wife team featuring fantasy dildo reviews as well as reflections on married life. My favorite post: How We Met.
- Backwoods Bedroom– I don’t know what’s more beautiful, this blog’s photography and overall aesthetic or its detailed reviews. My favorite post: A Choice I Didn’t Get to Make.
- Blk Vibes– Feminist musings and toy reviews from a queer person of color on a sex-positive journey. My favorite post: Learning to Communicate.
- Chronic Sex– A blog at the intersection of sex-positivity and life with chronic illness, subverting ableism wherever it’s found. My favorite post: Self-Care for Rough Days.
- Dangerous Lilly– This blog taught me everything I know about sex toy safety. I refer to Lilly’s informational posts constantly. My favorite post, The Toxic Toy Reference Guide, is required reading.
- Dildo or Dildon’t– Body-positivity and no-
nonsensereviews from a salty New Yorker and a manager of the legendary Pleasure Chest. Features lots of fun queer porn reviews, too! My favorite post: Having a Love Affair with Yourself.
- Emmeline Peaches Reviews– Honest reviews from one of the best reviewers in the community. My favorite post: What I Gain When the Strap On Goes On.
- Formidable Femme– An trauma educator and toy reviewer with a beautiful writing voice. My favorite post, 5 Things to Do with a Broken LELO HEX Condom That Don’t Involve Sex is as inspired as it is hilarious.
- Girly Juice– Toy reviews and essays from the mind of sex blogger and journalist, Kate Sloan. Be sure to check out her podcast, The Dildorks. She co-hosts it with fellow blogger, Bex, of Bex Talks Sex. My favorite Post: How I Became a Full-Time Sex Writer.
- Hedonish– Sex toy reviews as well as brilliant sex-positive essays about both sexuality and chronic illness. My favorite post: Chronic Illness, Brain Fog, Success, and Self-Worth.
- Hey Epiphora– I’ve adored everything Epiphora has written since the good old days (bad old days?) at Eden Fantasys. This blog’s snark is just as delightfully brutal as it was in 2008. My favorite post, Step Inside My Sex Toy Closet, is pure, uncensored organization porn.
- The Ins and Outs with Erika Lynae– It’s a mostly Youtube-based blog highlighting body-safe toys from ethical retailers. You’re going to want to binge watch all of Erika’s videos! My favorite post: The Truth About Adam & Eve.
- Kitten Boheme– The review of the Motorbunny rocketed it to the top of my wishlist. Kitten’s very prolific; there are always new posts going up. My favorite post: Motorbunny Sex Toy Review.
- Le Journal– Toy reviews from a trauma recovery perspective. Some reviews are written in French, which is delightful even if I can’t actually read them. My favorite post: We-Vibe Rave Review.
- Lupespace– Wry toy reviews, dating, and sober living from a twenty-something social worker. My favorite post: Ethical Porn for Broke Folx.
- Miss Ruby Reviews– Here you’ll find the most beautifully organized and informative reviews of any blog I know. Ruby is so friendly and helpful, too! My favorite post: The Importance of Negative Reviews.
- theNotice– It covers my two favorite things: makeup and sex toys. Who could ask for more? The photography is top-notch. My favorite post: What It’s Like to Get an IUD.
OhJoy Sex Toy– A light-hearted and totally unique illustrated blog about sex toys and sexual health. It’s sex ed, comic-book-style. My favorite post: Vulvovaginal Anatomy.
- Petra Pan Reviews– Divine Lingerie and toy reviews from an English sex blogger. My favorite post: Overcoming Social Anxiety.
- Phallophile Reviews– The hands-down best resource for silicone dildo info offering smart, detailed reviews. My favorite post: Silicone Dildo Firmness: Comparing Single- and Dual-Density Squish.
- Red Hot Suz– Essays about dating, sexuality and sex work (as well as toy reviews) by Suze Ellis. My favorite post, My Politics Are Cock Blocking Me and I’m Ok With It, is a meditation on why the personal is political.
- Submissive Feminist– Toy reviews, educational guides, and essays from a kink educator. My favorite post: Kink on a Budget.
- The Smutlancer– Meta: a blog about the business
of sexblogging. It’s informational and inspirational. My favorite post: 29 Small Things You Can Do To Help Grow Your Audience.
- Super Smash Cache– Cy is a sex-positive toy critic with tons of informative reviews in her cache. Check out her graphics, they include her own stunning original artwork. My favorite post: Cervical Orgasms & Stimulation: A BS-Free Guide to Deep Erogenous Zones.